Gain valuable skills in website design, creation, & deployment in a relatively short time period. Topics include website design, software design, structured query language, client-side scripting, web scripting, & a final seminar/project.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software needed for computer system implementation and maintenance.
- Use instructional applications and material which could lead to industry certifications.
- CIW Site Development Associate
- CIW Database Specialist
Minimum credits: 16
Length: 2 semesters part-time
- Website Designer/Developer: $66,130 Job growth: 27% from 2014 to 2024
- *Median salaries job growth nationwide as of 2015. BLS.gov
Contact: 434.797.8440 or 434.797.8474
|Lecture Hours||Lab Hours||Hours in Class||Credits|
|ITD 110 Web Page Design I||3||0||3||3|
|ITP 100 Software Design||3||0||3||3|
|ITD 132 Structured Query Language||3||0||3||3|
|ITP 140 Client Side Scripting||3||0||3||3|
|ITP 225 Web Scripting Languages||3||0||3||3|
|ITD 198 Seminar and Project||1||0||1||1|
For more information consult the College Catalog