Thank you for your support.
Your gift made payable to the Danville Community College Educational Foundation is tax deductible. The DCC Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization established to enhance educational opportunities for Danville Community College students.
Ways to make a gift:
There are many types and ways to make a gift to the DCC Educational Foundation. A gift can be given as cash, securities, property, trusts, bequests or in some combination of the following:
- An outright cash/check gift to the Danville Community College Educational Foundation. These gifts can also be made as a pledge paid over a period up to five years as a method for yearly contributions or contributions toward an eventual endowed scholarship.
- The payroll deduction plan is available to staff and faculty at Danville Community College.
- Appreciated stock or securities given to the foundation have the added advantage of giving a donor the ability to deduct the appreciated market value without paying the capital gains tax.
- Insurance gifts of paid-up policies, new policies or naming the DCC Educational Foundation as beneficiary. Property gifts can encompass many items from real estate to personal property and equipment.
- Naming the DCC Educational Foundation in your Will and designating the gift to be given.
- Creating a Charitable Trust Agreement with the Foundation as a beneficiary.
Some of these gifts require careful planning with your family and advisors. If you desire to discuss possible gifts to the college, please call Shannon Hair (434.797.8495) in the Foundation Office. He will work with you and your advisors to devise a plan to fit your interests and the needs of the college community.