The Knight's Pantry provides free food for DCC students who are in need. Food is distributed on a first-come, first-served basis free of charge. The Knight's Pantry was established to bridge the gap for any student, faculty, or staff member facing food insecurity. Our goal is to ensure that no member of the DCC family goes hungry.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Other times are available by appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Knight’s Pantry located?
The Knight’s Pantry is located in Temple 102.
- Are there any requirements for students to be eligible?
To be eligible, students must:
- Be currently enrolled
- Provide a valid student ID
- Complete a basic information form
- What is provided to the student?
The Knight's Pantry provides the following items:
- Basic pantry staples (canned goods and dry items; cereals, pasta, crackers, etc.)
- Personal items (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, laundry detergent, feminine products, etc.)