We want your feedback! Select from the survey list below to give us your opinion on how well we are doing in the different areas that you have experienced at Danville Community College.
Areas of Service
- Admissions and Records
- Business Office (Cashier)
- Campus Security
- CAPE, SCALE-UP, and TARE Programs
- Castle Bookstore
- Center for Organizational Excellence and Data Analytics (COEDA)
- Division of Arts, Sciences, and Business
- Division of Workforce Services
- Financial Aid
- Information Technology Help Desk (Password Reset/MFA)
- Knight's Pantry
- Physical Plant/Maintenance
- Shared Services Distance Learning (SSDL)
- Student Success Program
- Testing Center
- TRiO Educational Opportunity Center
- Tutoring Center
How Does It Work?
The Center for Organizational Excellence & Data Analytics (COEDA) provides opportunities for Danville Community College to receive feedback from its stakeholders. Customer satisfaction surveys help DCC to receive important feedback from our customers—primarily students. We view this approach to seeking customer feedback as a major factor in continuous improvement and building a culture of inquiry.
The nature of the surveys is to discover what we're doing well and what may need to be improved. Quarterly reports are generated to track trends while responses are monitored regularly to ensure immediate concerns are addressed by the respective office or area.
We want to be known for our world-class service and organizational excellence. Posters are placed in convenient locations in each area on campus for students and other customers to access these surveys via QR (Quick Response) code. A link to each survey is also provided on the poster.