An Easier Way to Pay for College!
Maximize savings and income with the Monthly Payment Plan
Danville Community College provides payment pIan options to help you afford education.
Paying-as-you-go is the best way to pay your education expenses. Why make a large payment each semester when you can spread your education expenses over smaller monthly payments?
Low cost, no approval required
The cost to participate is a $25, $40 or a $45 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester, depending on the number of payments.
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card - Discover, Mastercard, Amex and Visa accepted.
Payments are processed on the 16th of the month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. If a credit card is used, a service fee of 2.5% will be assessed on each transaction.
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Program:
- Login to myDCC.
- Click SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Student Center.
- Under Finances, click Apply TMS Payment Plan.
- After you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and submitted your agreement, you will receive an immediate email (if you provided an email address). This email will confirm receipt of your enrollment in the TMS payment plan.
- Once enrolled, you can manage your payment plan at dcc.afford.com.
DCC Nelnet Campus Commerce Monthly Payment Plan
Spring 2021 Plan available starting November 2, 2020
|Last day to enroll||Required Deposit||Plan Terms||First Non-Deposit Payment Due||Enrollment fee|
|November 5, 2020||0%||5 Payments||November 16, 2020||$25|
|December 5, 2020||20%||Deposit + 4 Payments||December 16, 2020||$25|
|January 5, 2021||40%||Deposit + 3 Payments||January 16, 2021||$25|
|January 9, 2021||50%||Deposit + 2 Payments||February 16, 2021||$40|
**All Payment plans are nonguaranteed payment plans.
- If one payment is missed, the payment plan will be canceled and cannot be reinstated for that term.
- The student would have a debt to the college that must be paid before the student may register or enroll for another term.**
- Accounts will cancel after one missed payment.
- Any funds collected on cancelled accounts will be disbursed on the next disbursement date.
- Students cannot re-instate their account or sign up for a payment plan again within the same term.
Availability of the Nelnet Campus Commerce Payment Plan is determined by Danville Community College. Please be aware the College may elect not to have the plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through dcc.afford.com and make adjustments. Contact the Danville Community College Student Accounts at (434) 797-8418 or email@example.com to confirm the change.
After you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and submitted your agreement, you will receive an immediate email (if your email address was provided). This email will confirm receipt of your enrollment in the TMS payment plan.
Below are answers to some commonly asked questions about the TMS Tuition Payment Plan. If you need additional information, please contact your Danville TMS representative at (800) 337-0291.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Nelnet Campus Commerce Tuition Plan
- If payments are made automatically from my bank account, does that mean the college has direct access to my account?
No. This is a common misconception about automatic payments. No one other than your own financial institution has access to your bank account. When you arrange automatic payments through TMS, you have authorized a specific amount to be paid on a predetermined date each month.
- When will payments begin?
After your agreement is received by TMS, you will receive a letter or e-mail confirming the monthly payment amount and when the payment is to begin. Payments will be processed on the same date each month until the total balance is paid in full. The letter will also serve as a reminder that a nonrefundable enrollment fee will be processed from the account indicated on the agreement.
- What if a payment was declined by my financial institution?
For each returned payment, you will be assessed a $25 returned payment fee. Please note, your financial institution may also assess you a fee. Returned payment fees are automatically deducted from the account you have provided. If your returned payment fee is returned, it will be reattempted. Returned payment fees are payable to TMS.
- How are my payments affected if my tuition balance changes?
Increases made to your account balance 10 business days prior to the 5th of the month will be reflected in your next monthly payment. If your account balance increases less then 10 business days prior to the 5th of the month, your next monthly payment will not be increased.
Decreases made to your account balance 5 business days prior to the 5th of the month will be reflected in your next monthly payment. If your account balance decreases less than 5 business days prior to the 5th of the month, your next monthly payment will not be reduced. Subsequent payments will be adjusted accordingly.
- Can I make changes to my TMS account information?
Yes. Call TMS at (800) 337-0291 to make any changes to your address, phone or banking information. Go to dcc.afford.com and login to manage your TMS Payment Plan online.
If you have questions regarding your tuition balance, please call Student Accounts at (434) 797-8418 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.