Skip to main content
Learn on Your Own Schedule
7 Easy Steps to Getting Started with Distance Learning
- Determine if you are a candidate for Distance Learning. (Click here to access a self-assessment quiz!)
- Apply for Admission (for new students)
- Register for class. Distance courses are listed in the the online Course Schedule. Register online by clicking the MyDCC tab on the DCC Homepage.
- Contact your instructor to inform them you are in the class. The preferred method of contact is noted in the Course Schedule.
- Login to the Canvas system to check your class, read your course requirements, etc.
- Obtain textbooks and other required material for your course . The DCC Bookstore will have these materials in stock for you.
- Begin your coursework on the first day of class.
See - it's easy!