Effective March 23, 2020
Until further notice, official transcripts will not be sent via postal mail from Danville Community College. Transcript requests can still be made and electronic PDF format transcripts will be sent via email from the college to your selected recipient. Please include the email address to which the electronic PDF file should be sent in the Address section of the form or in your electronic request via myDCC.
Please note the electronic PDF file should be addressed to the college/university, business, or organization directly and is not official if forwarded from the student.
Official DCC Transcripts are provided free of charge.
There are three (3) different ways to request an official DCC transcript:
- Request online through the Student Information System.
(NOTE: This only applies to students who have attended DCC within the last ten years.)
- Submit a Transcript Request Form by email.
- Submit a signed letter by email containing the following information:
- Full name (present and any former)
- Social Security number or DCC EMPLID#
- Email address to which the transcript should be emailed
- Dates of attendance
- Contact number
*Since your signature is required, we cannot accept phone calls for transcripts.