Official DCC Transcripts are provided free of charge.
There are four (4) different ways to request an official DCC transcript:
- Request online through the Student Information System.
(NOTE: This only applies to students who have attended DCC within the last ten years.)
- Submit a Transcript Request Form by mail, fax, or scan and email.
- Submit a signed letter by mail, fax, or email containing the following information:
- Full name (present and any former)
- Social Security number or DCC EMPLID#
- Email address to which the transcript should be emailed
- Dates of attendance
- Contact number
- In person at the Admissions Office in the Wyatt Building, Room 108.
All written requests can be sent to :
Danville Community College
1008 South Main Street
Danville, VA 24541
*Since your signature is required, we cannot accept phone calls for transcripts.