Becoming a DCC Knight has never been easier: Get Ready, Get Set, Go!
For NEW Danville Community College Students
Have questions or need help?
Contact Admissions at (434) 797-8460 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Ready
Apply to DCC
Apply for Financial Aid
Financial aid - Complete a Free Application for Federal Students Aid (FAFSA).
- Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- The DCC school code is 003758.
- Contact the Educational Opportunity Center for help completing this application, contact 434-797-8577.
- You must be a high school graduate or have your GED and submit your high school transcript or equivalent showing your graduation/completion date.
Scholarships – Contact the DCC Educational Foundation at 434-797-8437.
Veterans Benefits – Visit danville.edu/veterans
- Get Set
Placement in your program of choice will be determined based on high school and/or college transcripts and direct placement options. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Submit your high school or previous college transcript for review to firstname.lastname@example.org or have them mailed to DCC Admissions, 1008 South Main Street, Danville, VA 24541.
GO to DCC ROCKS (Registration Orientation Computer Knowledge and Support)
All NEW students must participate in DCC ROCKS online!
This mandatory online course will provide you information to be a successful student!
Online modules include:
- Academic Counseling & Accessibility Services
- Stay Connected/Website Overview
- Campus Safety
- Campus Tour
- Registering for Classes
- Payment & Bookstore
- Student Activities – Clubs and Organizations
- Student Support Services
- Distance Learning Orientation
Sign up for DCC ROCKS at danville.edu/DCCROCKS