Skip to main content
- All dual enrollment students must complete and return the Admissions Application to the teacher of the class by the deadline indicated by the teacher.
- THERE IS AN APPLICATION DEADLINE.
- A parent or guardian must complete the Parent Permission Form (even if the student is 18 years old) and sign it for each course.
- Students must sign the Class Registration Form to receive credit.
- Each student will receive a grade for the class from DCC and his/her high school.
- Students must remember their student ID number.
- Students who have previously taken dual enrollment courses do not need to complete another admissions application but must sign the Class Registration Form to receive credit.
- Students will not receive a grade report from DCC, in order to access grades, the student should view his/her information in the College's Student Information System. *See forms-MyDCC-How Do I?
- In order to transfer credits earned to other colleges and universities, students must request a transcript from DCC be sent to the school of their choosing.
- To receive college credit for these courses, the Admissions Application MUST be completed and returned in a timely manner.
- A parent or guardian must complete and sign the Parent Permission Form.
- Students must also sign the Class Registration Form to receive credit for the course.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.