Skip to main content
- All dual enrollment students must complete and return the Admissions Application to the teacher of the class by the deadline indicated by the teacher.
- THERE IS AN APPLICATION DEADLINE.
- A parent or guardian must complete Part B of the application (even if the student is 18 years old) and sign it before it is returned.
- If the application is not returned in a timely manner, you WILL NOT receive college credit for the course.
- Students must sign the Class Sign Up Sheet to receive credit.
- Each student will receive a grade for the class from DCC and his/her high school.
- Students must remember their student ID number.
- Students who have previously taken dual enrollment courses do not need to complete another application but must sign the Class Sign Up Sheet to receive credit.
- Students will not receive a grade report from DCC, in order to access grades, the student should view his/her information in the College's Student Information System.
- In order to transfer credits earned to other colleges and universities, students must request a transcript from DCC be sent to the school of their choosing.
- To receive college credit for these courses, the Admissions Application MUST be completed and returned in a timely manner.
- A parent or guardian must complete and sign Part B of the Admissions Application for it to be complete.
- Students must also sign the Class Sign Up Sheet to receive credit for the course
- Please follow-up with your son/daughter to be sure he/ she(1) returned the completed Admissions Application to the teacher of the course and (2) signed the Class Sign Up Sheet.